Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We welcome your questions because we want you to feel fully informed and comfortable with decisions about your child's dental care. Our team has many years of experience and can answer any question you have about your child's oral health. No question is too big or small – if it's a concern for you, it's a concern for us, too. We'll give you the information you're looking for and make sure you're satisfied with the answer.
We've selected some questions that our patients ask most often and shared them below. However, you are always welcome to contact us if you have another question that isn't listed here.
- How soon should I bring my child to see the dentist?
- What kind of toothpaste and toothbrush should I buy for my child?
- My baby has a loose tooth. What should I do?
- My child has an abscessed tooth. What should I do?
- Is nitrous oxide safe?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you offer financing options?
- My teenager has a toothache. What should I do?